FAQ: What To Do In Cancun Hotel Zone?
- 1 Is Hotel Zone safe in Cancun?
- 2 Which Hotel Zone is best in Cancun?
- 3 What does Hotel Zone in Cancun mean?
- 4 What kind of fun things are there to do in Cancun?
- 5 What should I avoid in Cancun?
- 6 Where is the party zone in Cancun?
- 7 How many days is enough for Cancun?
- 8 What is the best month to visit Cancun?
- 9 Is Playa Mujeres better than Cancun?
- 10 Is Cancun Safe 2020?
- 11 How much does a taxi cost from Cancun airport to hotel zone?
- 12 Which side of Cancun is better?
- 13 Are there sharks in Cancun?
- 14 Is Cancun expensive 2019?
Is Hotel Zone safe in Cancun?
Regarding the safety of tourists in Cancun city, the Cancun Hotel Zone is one of the safest places to stay. There is a lively drug trade catering to the tourists that come here to party and along with that come risks, but no more than any other destination where drugs are found.
Which Hotel Zone is best in Cancun?
Shaped like a number “7,” the Hotel Zone can be roughly divided into three areas: the North Hotel Zone (the top, horizontal part of the “7”) has the softest sand and gentlest surf and is near great dining and nightlife, the Middle Hotel Zone (the upper half of the vertical part of the “7”) offers great beaches, family-
What does Hotel Zone in Cancun mean?
For most people a trip to the Cancun hotel zone means staying at a hotel and leaving after your vacation is over. The Hotel Zone is a 22KM (13 1/2 miles) stretch of white sandy beaches being lapped with light blue Caribbean waters.
What kind of fun things are there to do in Cancun?
12 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Cancún
- Visiting Cancún’s Beautiful Beaches.
- Exploring the Mayan Ruins of Chichén Itzá
- Discovering El Rey Maya Ruins.
- Stopping at The Maya Museum.
- Diving to the Cancun Underwater Museum.
- Exploring El Meco Archaeological Site.
- Enjoying Animal Adventures.
What should I avoid in Cancun?
10 Things You Definitely Should Not Do in Cancún
- Don’t JUST Stay in the Hotel Zone.
- Don’t Lose Your Resort Bracelet.
- Don’t Only Stay in Cancún.
- Don’t Eat at Señor Frog’s.
- Don’t Go at Spring Break.
- Don’t Visit in the Summer.
- Don’t Rent a Car.
- Don’t Skip the Street Food.
Where is the party zone in Cancun?
Access: Cancun’s PARTY ZONE is Located at the end of the Hotel Zone ‘Zona Hotelera’ which you’ll find easily accessible via Bus or Taxi.
How many days is enough for Cancun?
Many people vary on the length of time, but a minimum of 3-5 days is a good start if you want to hit the most important stops in Cancun. If you want to experience all Cancun has to offer, tourists recommend 7-10 days.
What is the best month to visit Cancun?
The best time to visit Cancún is from December to April during the peak season. Even though the crowds are heavier, you’ll experience near-perfect weather and find some of the cheapest flight and room rates for a winter getaway at the beach.
Is Playa Mujeres better than Cancun?
The beach is difficult to access from the road, so it is much quieter than Cancun.” Playa Mujeres is located about 25 minutes north of Cancun’s airport. The luxury beach destination has managed to remain in the shadows while Cancun has danced in the spotlight.
Is Cancun Safe 2020?
Due to Cancun’s limited access – one entrance, one exit – along with heavy security throughout, Cancun is incredibly safe. Currently the federal police and Navy personnel patrol the beaches, the police and Army monitor the highways and surveillance cameras have been installed at the ferry piers.
How much does a taxi cost from Cancun airport to hotel zone?
How much does it cost from Cancun Airport to Hotel Zone? To get from (CUN) to the Hotel Zone, you can take either a taxi or a bus. Taxis cost around 27€ (600 MXN) and the journey by bus costs 4€ (86 MXN) one-way.
Which side of Cancun is better?
If you want lovely beaches to be within walking distance from where you are staying, we suggest taking a hotel at the lower part of the Cancun’ 7′ – the one that runs North to South. If you prefer calmer waters on your beach, book a hotel on the side which runs east to west – that is the upper side of the number’ 7.
Are there sharks in Cancun?
The straightforward answer is yes there are indeed sharks in Cancun. There are sharks in all Seas and Oceans except for the Dead Sea (too salty) and very few in the Arctic. Sharks are distributed worldwide and a vital part of any marine ecosystem. They help to maintain marine diversity.
Is Cancun expensive 2019?
A visit to Cancun doesn’t have to be expensive. If you know what to look for (you will after reading this article:D) and you don’t care about staying in an expensive all-inclusive resort, Cancun is actually quite a cheap place to visit in Mexico.