Often asked: How Far Is Cancun Airport From Hotel Zone?
- 1 How do I get from Cancun Airport to hotel zone?
- 2 Is the hotel zone safe in Cancun?
- 3 How far is Cancun Airport from resorts?
- 4 How much do you tip a cab driver in Cancun?
- 5 Do taxis in Cancun take US dollars?
- 6 How do I get from the airport to my hotel zone?
- 7 How do I get from the airport to my hotel?
- 8 Is it safe to get a taxi from Cancun airport?
- 9 What should I avoid in Cancun?
- 10 Where is the party zone in Cancun?
- 11 What does hotel zone in Cancun mean?
- 12 How much is a taxi from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
- 13 How early should I get to Cancun airport?
How do I get from Cancun Airport to hotel zone?
How do I get from Cancun Airport to Hotel Zone? You can make the 23km journey from Cancun International Airport to Hotel Zone of Cancun by taxi or by bus. Choosing to ride the ADO bus will take you around 60 minutes, with a change in the city centre, and will cost 4€ (86 MXN) one-way.
Is the hotel zone safe in Cancun?
Regarding the safety of tourists in Cancun city, the Cancun Hotel Zone is one of the safest places to stay. There is a lively drug trade catering to the tourists that come here to party and along with that come risks, but no more than any other destination where drugs are found.
How far is Cancun Airport from resorts?
Cancun Airport is 7.5 miles from downtown Cancun or 12 kilometers. This is just south of Cancun on the 307 Highway. As you can see from the aerial photo of the Hotel Zone, it is long.
How much do you tip a cab driver in Cancun?
Here’s one place where tipping customs in the U.S. and Mexico diverge. Cab drivers in Mexico don’t expect a tip in most cases. If a driver helps with your luggage, though, it’s polite to give 10 pesos per bag.
Do taxis in Cancun take US dollars?
Taxi drivers will accept dollars, though at a less favorable rate than pesos. Within the downtown area, the cost is about 25 pesos per cab ride (not per person); within any other zone, it’s 70 to 110 pesos. It’ll cost about 180 pesos to travel between the Hotel Zone and downtown.
How do I get from the airport to my hotel zone?
The first option is to take the collectivo or the bus. Collectivos run between the airport and the Cancun Hotel Zone regularly. The bus to Playa Del Carmen runs about every 1-2 hours. While the bus is an inexpensive option for 1 or 2 passengers, most people prefer to take a Cancun airport shuttle.
How do I get from the airport to my hotel?
How to Get from the Airport to Your Hotel
- Start with Your Hotel’s Website. First, head to your hotel’s website and look for any sort of location information.
- Use Google.
- Check Uber or Lyft.
- Call Your Hotel.
- A Private Pickup.
- A Hotel Bus.
Is it safe to get a taxi from Cancun airport?
So, is it safe to take a taxi in Cancun? Taxis in hotel zone are safe, but you should be cautious if taking a taxi in downtown. We recommend considering Private Transportation for any kind of service. It is comfortable, totally safe and always available, plus it counts with fixed non-incrementable-by-drivers rates.
What should I avoid in Cancun?
10 Things You Definitely Should Not Do in Cancún
- Don’t JUST Stay in the Hotel Zone.
- Don’t Lose Your Resort Bracelet.
- Don’t Only Stay in Cancún.
- Don’t Eat at Señor Frog’s.
- Don’t Go at Spring Break.
- Don’t Visit in the Summer.
- Don’t Rent a Car.
- Don’t Skip the Street Food.
Where is the party zone in Cancun?
Access: Cancun’s PARTY ZONE is Located at the end of the Hotel Zone ‘Zona Hotelera’ which you’ll find easily accessible via Bus or Taxi.
What does hotel zone in Cancun mean?
For most people a trip to the Cancun hotel zone means staying at a hotel and leaving after your vacation is over. The Hotel Zone is a 22KM (13 1/2 miles) stretch of white sandy beaches being lapped with light blue Caribbean waters.
How much is a taxi from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
Here are the prices for transfers. 1-3 people it is $40 USD one way or $70 USD round trip. 4-7 people it is $50 USD one way or $85 USD round trip. 8-10 people it is $65USD one way or $100 USD round trip.
How early should I get to Cancun airport?
3. – Get to the airport AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. Normally you should be at the airport at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.